Ordering & Shipping
How can I Cancel or Edit my order?
Please include the terms "Cancel" or "Edit" with your order number in the subject line and email firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to respond and resolve your request as soon as possible. Due to volume and time differences we cannot guarantee your request can be made before fulfillment.
- Orders over $70 receive Free Ground Shipping
- Orders less than $70 require paid Standard Shipping
- Please select FedEx 2Day, or FedEx Overnight if you need expedited shipping
- By selecting the country of destination you may shop with your currency and view all duties and taxes prior to shipping.
- Your order will be quoted for any remaining duties and taxes that should be paid before completing your order.
- All International orders processed through our GlobalE platform are shipped via DHL
- Questions regarding your International Order? https://service.global-e.com/
- Tracking your International Order https://service.global-e.com/Categories/where-is-my-order
- Returning your International Order https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZ78
You will find preloved styles posted by the RE/DONE community available to shop. Items will be shipped to you directly from their previous owner to begin their second life.
How do I pay for a RE/SELL item?
You will pay in the same way as with a new item. Simply "Add to Cart" and proceed through the checkout as usual
How long does shipping take?
RE/SELLers will fulfill your order in less than three business days. The item will ship with a tracking number, and should typically arrive no more than four days after it is shipped
Can I return my RE/SELL purchase?
All RE/SELL purchases are final unless the item is not in the condition described by the seller. If that situation occurs, you can open a dispute process; if we confirm the dispute, we will offer a refund and ask you to return the item.
How it works?
As a shopper, you select the TryNow purchase option when adding items to your cart. At checkout, you will not be charged. An authorization for the full amount of your order will be placed on your card to reserve funds in the event you choose to keep your items, but you will only be charged for kept items. Your trial begins once the package is delivered, at which point you’ll have a 7-day trial to try-on your items at home, decide what to keep, and return the rest.
Does TryNow work internationally?
You can use a credit or debit card to check out with TryNow at this time. Gift cards are not accepted with a TryNow order, and TryNow orders cannot be used with any ‘buy now, pay later’ applications (Klarna, Afterpay or Affirm) at this time.
Cancel my TryNow Order
Please include the terms "Cancel" or "Edit" with your order number in the subject line and email email@example.com We will do our best to respond and resolve your request as soon as possible. Due to volume and time differences, we cannot guarantee your request can be made before fulfillment.
Can I use a discount with a TryNow order?
Yes! Valid discount offers apply to both traditional and TryNow purchases.
How long do I have to try my item(s)?
Your trial length is 7 days after receiving. It is visible on the product detail page and in the checkout. TryNow will send you reminder notifications at the beginning, two days out, and at the end of your trial.
Do TryNow orders have free shipping and free returns?
We offer free shipping for orders over $70. Return shipping is deducted from your refund amount. Returns must be authorized within 7 days from delivery of your order.
Return a TryNow Order:
Please visit https://shopredone.returnly.com/to start your return.