“[Neon Carnival]” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSORS (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH The COACHELLA VALLEY FESTIVAL FOR MUSIC AND ARTS, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, PINTEREST, SNAPCHAT OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DIRECTED TO SPONSORS.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSORS AND NOT TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Re/Done LLC with a mailing address of 3175 E. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004 and Clique Media, Inc. with a mailing address of 360 N. La Cienega Blvd. 3rd Floor – B Los Angeles, CA 90048 (“Sponsors”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty one (21) years or older as of the date of entry. Residents of Rhode Island, employees of Sponsors, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsors as final and binding as they relate to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at [12:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”)] on April 7, 2016 and ending at [11:59 PM PST] on April 12, 2016 (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59PM [PST] on April 12, 2016.
- How to Enter: You may enter by completing and submitting the Sweepstakes entry form (“Form”) on any of Sponsors’ websites (“Sites” or “Site”) at: (1) http://shopredone.com/; (2).whowhatwear.com/. Upon submission of the completed Form, you will receive a unique link and be entered into the Sweepstakes. You may only enter on one Sponsor Site. Additional entries will be detected and automatically rejected. At Sponsors’ discretion, should you repeatedly and/or egregiously ignore the entry limitations set out in these Rules, you may be entirely disqualified from the Sweepstakes and your entry may be ruled ineligible and disqualified. Entries that do not provide accurate information will be ineligible. Sponsors will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries due to any reason.
- NEWSLETTER: By entering the sweepstakes you are agreeing to receive email communication from www.shopredone.com and www.whowhatwear.com.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) entry will be randomly selected as a winner (“Winner”) by the random selection tool Viral Sweep. Random drawing will take place on April 13, 2016 from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by April 13, 2016. Sponsors shall have no liability for a Winners’ failure to receive notices due to Winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time he/she was notified, or fails to timely return completed and executed documentation as required by Sponsors, Prizes may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
The receipt by Winner of the Prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY THE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Prizes: All winners will receive:
- Two tickets to the Neon Carnival 2016
- One Winner will receive two VIP passes into the RE/DONE | Levi’s Pop Up Shop
(“Prizes”). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. Prizes are subject to availability. Sizes, colors, styles are limited. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute alternative Prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entrants. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of Prizes constitutes permission for Sponsors to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Winner may be required to sign and return certain documents before receiving the Prize. Failure to sign any such document upon the request of any Sponsor may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or for any reason Sponsors deem it necessary. Sponsors have the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsors in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. You waive any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
- 13. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Rules, send an email to Sponsors at firstname.lastname@example.org.